Imagine having an exciting and rewarding career as the owner of a bridal salon, getting paid to help women find the wedding gown of their dreams.
When you open a bridal salon (also known as a bridal shop, bridal store, or bridal boutique), you will be surrounded bygorgeous gowns and joyful clients.
As the owner of a a bridal boutique, you’ll get to shop for thelatest designer gowns and be among the first to know about new fashion trends. When you open a bridal salon, you’ll get to play dress-up every day, as you help your excited clients find and accessorize their dream wedding gowns.
The financial rewards of opening a bridal salon will make you happy, too. When you open a bridal salon, you will join a multi-billion dollar industry.
Brides want to look beautiful even in tough economic times. According to The Wedding Report, American brides spend an average of $1,266 on their gowns, and a combined total of more than $600 on their veil or headpiece and accessories.
Plus, your bridal shop can offer much more than wedding gowns. You could increase your income by selling lovelybridesmaid dresses, adorable flower girl dresses, elegantmother of the bride dresses, or even stylish tuxedos for the men in the wedding party.
And with all that formalwear, your bridal store can becomethe destination for clients who need the perfect outfit forproms, holiday parties, and other special events. Plus, you can increase your profits by selling all types of weddingaccessories from garters to guest books.
When you open a bridal salon you can choose to offer something for everyone with a full-service bridal shop, or you can specialize in offering couture gowns, custom-designed gowns, or consignment gowns, or cater to a specific group of brides.
But no matter what type of bridal shop you open, you will be in a business that celebrates love, commitment and joy.
If opening a bridal salon sounds like the career of your dreams, the FabJob Guide to Become a Bridal Salon Owner
is for you! In this e-book you will discover how you can get started and succeed in the bridal wear business.
The author of the bridal salon guide is Alisa Gordaneer, a leading writer of business guides, who has over 15 years of retail experience working with brides. In this guide she shares insider tips and expert advice from successful bridal shop owners and wedding industry experts such asRichard Markel, President of the Association of Wedding Professionals International.
The guide covers topics of vital importance to anyone who wants to start a bridal salon business in the United States or Canada, plus helpful advice for opening a bridal shop in anycountry. It includes:
- How to create a business plan for your bridal salon (includes a sample bridal shop business plan)
- Deciding what kind of bridal salon to open
- Buying an existing bridal shop (including how to find bridal stores for sale)
- Starting a bridal salon from scratch
- Choosing a name for your bridal shop
- Where to get start-up financing for your bridal salon business (includes sample start-up budgets)
- Information about important business matters including insurance and whether you should incorporate
- How much space (square footage) you need to open your bridal boutique
- Where to locate your bridal shop to attract brides (and where you'll likely be wasting your time)
- Interior and exterior design of your bridal shop
- Equipment and supplies you need to start a bridal salon business and where to get them
- How to get inventory for your bridal shop including information on:
- Where to find suppliers of gowns and accessories
- Tips on negotiating the best terms with suppliers
- Obtaining items for your bridal salon onconsignment (includes a sample agreement)
Managing Your Bridal Salon
- How to develop effective systems for running your bridal shop business on a daily basis
- How to set your prices to maximize your profits
- How to organize inventory in your bridal salon
- Accepting payments from customers at your bridal salon
- Theft prevention techniques
- Computer software that can help you manage your inventory
- How to find and hire great bridal shop employees
- How to market your bridal boutique
- Ways to attract brides-to-be and other customers to your store through advertising and low cost publicity
- Promotional events to attract customers to your bridal salon, including:
- how to plan your grand opening
- how to organize trunk shows (fashion events) at your bridal shop
- participating in bridal expos or wedding shows
- Creating a website for your bridal salon
- Increasing sales with effective customer relations, including how to get referrals
- How to handle difficult customers
- How to sell to brides-to-be
Plus you will find even more resources and advice, including:
- Other services you can offer to the wedding party toincrease your income
- Valuable samples and checklists for starting your bridal shop, including:
- Sample business plan for a bridal salon
- Sample bridal shop floor plan
- Sample lease agreement
- Sample budgets for a bridal store
- Sample daily sales report
- Sample bridal salon press release
- Checklist to evaluate competing bridal stores
- Checklist for finding the perfect location for your bridal salon
- Bridal shop supplies checklist
- Store operations checklist
- And more! (including free updates)
You can have all this and more for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds of dollars to take courses on starting a business, and chances are they will not include specific information about how to open a bridal shop. The FabJob Guide to Become a Bridal Salon Owner contains some of the best business advice you could get from other sources, plus much more.
It can save you many hours of research, help you avoid some costly mistakes, and give you information you need to open your own bridal salon.
This guide has been selling for up to $39.95 U.S. for an e-book alone. SPECIAL OFFER # 1: If you buy the bridal salon e-book today, Tuesday, March 05, 2013 you can have this valuable insider information for the incredible price of only $29.97.
SPECIAL OFFER # 2: Although this guide has previously only been available as an e-book you can now get a print copy together with a CD-ROM that includes sample checklists, forms, agreements and more. This 2-in-1 Book and CD-ROM Set is only $5 more (plus $5 shipping). Plus, as a bonus, you will also receive an e-book so you can read it immediately.
NOTE: Only a very limited number of copies of the latest edition of this popular guide have been published in print, and are available on a first come first served basis. Most FabJob print books sell out, so if you would like to have a print copy, we strongly suggest that you purchase it immediately.
You can earn back the price of the guide your very first day in business. Plus this guide can help you open a bridal salon much more quickly and profitably.
If you believe you deserve to have the career of your dreams, this guide is for you. It gives you what you need to know to open a bridal shop, bridal boutique, or bridal salon.
Don't miss the opportunity to have the career of your dreams. If you are undecided, take advantage of our guarantee. Buy the bridal salon guide, read it, and if you are not satisfied, your money will be refunded.
Ordering is fast, easy and safe. You will receive your e-book within minutes.
An e-book is an electronic book which you can immediately read on your computer. It includes photos and you can adjust the type size to make it as pleasant to read as possible. You can also print a copy from your own computer. FabJob.com donates a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each guide to planting trees and protecting the world's rain forests.